Log in to access registration, grades, and other student information here.
Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.
– George Washington Carver
Student Records & Registration
Student Records and Registration supports students and the campus community in maintaining the accuracy of the student academic record by facilitating the registration process and student related updates to their record including:
- Supports the registration for current and prior terms
- Processes registration forms
- Maintains immunization requirements
- Planned educational leave requests
- Processes changes to majors and minors
- Transcript Requests
- Repeat with Forgiveness requests
Dates & Deadlines
Registration Add/Drop Period begins through September 5
Last day to drop all classes for full financial credit for fall 2014. For more information see Student Financial Services.
First day of classes for fall 2014