Transcript Ordering FAQ

Q: What is the quickest way to get my unofficial transcript?   

A: If you attended CSU, Chico in any term after Summer 2004, you may use the Portal to retrieve academic information.

Unofficial Transcripts are also available in the lobby of the Office of the Registrar as an on-campus service.  See Unofficial Transcript Requests for more information.