Forms & Procedures
Outstanding Staff Employee-of-the-Year 2014: The nomination period for our annual Employee of the Year will be open in mid-December. Our 2015 Staff Employee of the Year will be announced at our 45th Annual Staff Awards Luncheon to be held in the spring. Please check back for more information.
- Staff Academic Award: Staff Council is currently accepting applications for the Spring 2016 Staff Academic Award. Eleigible Chico State staff may submit their completed applications from November 1 - November 30. Applications may be sent to the Staff Council Office, Sierra Hall zip 160. Questions regarding this award may be directed to Staff Recognition COmmittee Chair, Melissa Cheatham. This $500 award is sponsored by the Vice President of Business & Finance.
- Staff and Faculty Art Exhibition: Please stay tuned for our 2016 art exhibition details, coming in late winter 2016!
University's Needy Children Program 2015: Now accepting department requests for participation! If your department would like to help a local family in need, please submit the request for department participation no later than Friday, November 6th. If you are interested in purchasing raffle tickets for our main fundraiser for the University's Needy Children Program, a raffle, contact your Staff Council area representative. There are some amazing prizes to win!
- Annual Staff Retiree Luncheon- Information for the 2016 Retired Staff Luncheon will be available in spring 2016.
Please contact: Sharon Salcido should you have questions about this fun event.
- Staff Council Membership 2015-2016 is currently full for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Staff Representation on University-Wide Committees for the 2015-2016 academic year. There are remaining openings on some University wide committees. If you are interested in participating in University Shared Governance, please see fill out the the request to serve form by September 28th. Forms may be submitted to the Staff Council Office at campus zip 160.