Forms & Procedures
Outstanding Staff Employee-of-the-Year 2014: The nomination period for our annual Employee of the Year has closed. Our 2014 Staff Employee of the Year will be announced at our 44th Annual Staff Awards Luncheon on Thursday, April 16. Good luck to our nominees!
- Staff Academic Award: The application period for our two spring Staff Academic Awards has closed. Good luck to our applicants. Please look for information about the Fall 2015 award coming in late May.
- Staff and Faculty Art Exhibition: The entry period for this year's exhibition is now closed. Please go and visist Kendall Hall through Thursday, May 7th to view the amazing exhibits provided by our amazing staff and faculty!
University's Needy Children Program 2015: Information for this winter's UNCP program will be released in September. Please continue to check back to this page for updates.
- Annual Staff Retiree Luncheon- For information on the 2015 Retired Staff Luncheon, please contact: Sharon Salcido. Updates for the luncheon will be posted as details become available.
- Staff Council Membership 2014-2015.
- Staff Council has one opening for a Member At Large for the 2014-2015 academic year. If you are interested in becoming a Member At Large volunteer, please fill out the Request To Serve form, and submit it to the Staff Council Office at Zip 160.
- University-wide committees with staff participation for 2014-2015. If you are interested in participating in University Shared Governance, please see the list of committees that Staff Council is currently seeking volunteers for.