Forms & Procedures
Outstanding Staff Employee-of-the-Year 2014: The nomination period for our annual Employee of the Year has closed. Our 2014 Staff Employee of the Year will be announced at our 44th Annual Staff Awards Luncheon on Thursday, April 16. Good luck to our nominees!
- Staff Academic Award: The application period for our two spring Staff Academic Awards has closed. Good luck to our applicants. Please look for information about the Fall 2015 award coming in late May.
- Staff and Faculty Art Exhibition: The entry period for this year's exhibition is now closed. Please go and visist Kendall Hall through Thursday, May 7th to view the amazing exhibits provided by our amazing staff and faculty!
University's Needy Children Program 2015: Information for this winter's UNCP program will be released in September. Please continue to check back to this page for updates.
- Annual Staff Retiree Luncheon- The 2015 Retired Staff Luncheon will be held at Canyon Oaks Country Club in Chico on Friday, June 12th form 11:00am-2:00pm. Reservations for the luncheon can be made until Thursday, June 4th: Luncheon Invitation Luncheon Reservation Form
Please contact: Sharon Salcido should you have questions about this fun event.
- Staff Council Membership 2015-2016 is currently being formed.
- Staff Council has openings for Member At Large representatives for the 2015-2016 academic year. If you are interested in becoming a Member At Large volunteer with a one year commitment, please fill out the Request To Serve form, and submit it to the Staff Council Office at Zip 160 by Friday, June 5th.
- University-wide committees with staff participation for 2014-2015. If you are interested in participating in University Shared Governance, please see the list of committees that Staff Council is currently seeking volunteers for.