Forms & Procedures
Outstanding Staff Employee-of-the-Year 2015: The nomination period for our annual Employee of the Year has been EXTENDED. Please submit your completed nomination form to the Staff Council Office, zip 160, no later than noon, Friday, February 26, 2016. Our 2015 Staff Employee of the Year will be announced at our 45th Annual Staff Awards Luncheon to be held in the spring. Please check back for more information. Nomination procedures
- Staff Academic Award: The application period for this bi-yearly award is now closed. The spring Staff Academic Award recipient will be announced in February 2016. Best of luck to our award applicants! This $500 award is sponsored by the Vice President of Business & Finance.
Two New Staff Awards!
At the encouragement of, and by the generosity of the CSU, Chico Administration, Staff Council is offering two new awards for our annual Staff Awards Luncheon. The nomination period for both the Wildcat Spirit Award and the Customer Service Award has also been EXTENDED, and will remain so through noon, Friday, February 26, 2016. The awards will be presented at the spring awards luncheon. Submit completed nomination forms and letters of support and recommendation to the Staff Council Office, zip 160.
Nominees for both of these awards will be announced to campus following the closing of the nomination period.
- Wildcat Spirit Award: The Wildcat Spirit Award has been created to award a staff employee who displays exceptional Wildcat spirit. Nomination packet
- Customer Service Award: The Customer Service Award will be awarded to a staff member who displays exemplary customer service. Nomination packet
- Staff and Faculty Art Exhibition: Please stay tuned for our 2016 art exhibition details, coming in late winter 2016!
University's Needy Children Program 2015: Now accepting department requests for participation! If your department would like to help a local family in need, please submit the request for department participation no later than Friday, November 6th. If you are interested in purchasing raffle tickets for our main fundraiser for the University's Needy Children Program, a raffle, contact your Staff Council area representative. There are some amazing prizes to win!
- Annual Staff Retiree Luncheon- Information for the 2016 Retired Staff Luncheon will be available in spring 2016.
Please contact: Sharon Salcido should you have questions about this fun event.
- Staff Council Membership Staff Council is currently seeking ONE campus staff member to fill an opening for a Meriam Library at-large representative. This will be a partial year service from January 12, 2016 to June 30, 2016. At the conclusion on the term the at-large member may reapply to serve again in a specific area or as an at-large member for an additional year. Please submit a completed Request to Serve form no later than January 8, 2016. Request to Serve forms may be submitted to the Staff Council Office, campus zip 160.
- Staff Representation on University-Wide Committees for the 2015-2016 academic year. There are remaining openings on some University wide committees. If you are interested in participating in University Shared Governance, please see fill out the the request to serve form by September 28th. Forms may be submitted to the Staff Council Office at campus zip 160.