Who We Are
- Each geographical area is served by at least one Staff Council member who is a non-academic employee of CSU, Chico, the Associated Students or Research Foundation and employed at least half-time or greater.
- Members sit on one of four standing committees, performing the duties of each as described in the Bylaws: Ways and Means, Service Projects, Staff Recognition, and Governance. Descriptions of standing committees.
- Staff Council Leadership is elected yearly from within the Council membership.
- Ex-officio members include a position for a retired staff representative. A call for interested participants is placed each spring to serve the following academic year
- Visit our From the Chair page to hear the latest information and news from your Staff Council
2016-2017 Staff Council Executive Committee
Chair: Annette Heileson
Vice Chair: James Aird
Secretary: Nicole Davis
Treasurer: Jackie McMillan
Governance Chair: Cari Phipps
Service Projects Chair: Cindy Kelly
Staff Recognition Chair: Erin Tarabini
Ways & Means Committee Chair: Rachelle Sousa
Staff Council Office Manager: Melanie O'Connor
General Council meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month, September through June, from 8:30-10 a.m. in Kendall Hall 207-209. Guest speakers are invited to meetings to encourage information exchange regarding budget, shared governance, or a variety of projects and programs on campus. The general meeting is then adjourned to standing committee meetings 10-10:30 a.m.