Study Abroad Information Sessions
Wednesdays 5-6 pm in SSC 150
Fridays 2-3 pm in SSC 150
*every week except for holidays, dead week & finals week
The Study Abroad Office of CSU, Chico is here to assist students, faculty and staff to expand their knowledge of other cultures as well as their own while traveling the world and diversifying their educational environment.
Fun Facts about CSU, Chico Study Abroad:
- We send over 300 Chico State students abroad each year, representing all majors of study.
- Choose from 90+ program locations in 30 countries around the world.
- Study Abroad for a semester, year, summer or winter intersession term.
- You can use financial aid, scholarships and school loans in order to finance your study abroad, and
- Stay on track for graduation by taking courses abroad toward your major, minor or GE pathway requirements.
- CSU, Chico Study Abroad has consistently been ranked #3 in the nation for the number of students sent abroad for a full academic year or longer, as compared with other masters-granting institutions.
- We are also the #1 sending institution in the nation for participants on the University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) in the 2011-12 academic year.
Interested in learning more? Come check out our office in SSC 440, speak to advisors, past participants or utilize our Study Abroad Mobile Ap in order to start your jouney of a lifetime.
Student Spotlight: Jeffrey Brennan
When Jeffrey Brennan stepped into the study abroad office in the fall of 2003, he had no idea that he would be setting the course for not only the next school year, but also his life after college.
Study Abroad & Stay on Track for Graduation!
The majority of students who study abroad have told us they still went on to graduate on time from CSU, Chico. How? They planned ahead!