Study Abroad Information Sessions
Every Tuesday from 4-5 p.m. in the Student Services Center (SSC) room 410
Every Wednesday from 5-6 p.m. in the Student Services Center (SSC) room 410
Every Thursday from 11am-12pm in the Student Services Center (SSC) room 410
Every Friday 2-3 p.m. in the Student Services Center (SSC) room 410*every week except for holidays, dead week & finals week
GE Pathways & Study Abroad
Take units toward your General Education Pathway
- Take up to 18 units toward your pathway abroad.
- Global Cultures GE Credit is to be granted to any student who takes at least three credit-bearing classes while studying abroad.
- Complete all three upper division pathway requirements in a summer or one semester.
- Students who complete all three UD Pathway classes while studying abroad will receive credit for the Capstone requirement and one additional Writing Intensive class.
- Students who satisfy the UD Humanities and UD Social Science courses while studying abroadwill receive credit for the GE Capstone requirement and may receive credit for one additional WI class if approved by a Pathway Coordinator.
- Pathways most compatible with study abroad are the International Studies Pathway, Global Development Studies Pathway, Sustainability Studies Pathway or Health & Wellness Studies Pathway.
Inquire in the Study Abroad Office (SSC 440) for more information.
All students who choose to take General Education Pathway courses abroad must get them pre-authorized by the corresponding GE Pathway Coordinator on campus.
The Study Abroad Office provides students with special GE Pathway Authorization forms during one-on-one advising sessions and application workshops. You can also find these forms in your online TREK account. For more information on Modifications to the GE Pathway for study abroad students, click here.