Study Abroad Information Sessions

Wednesdays 5-6 pm in SSC 150

Fridays 2-3 pm in SSC 150

*every week except for holidays, dead week & finals week

GE Pathways & Study Abroad

Take units toward your General Education Pathway

Inquire in the Study Abroad Office (SSC 440) for more information.

All students who choose to take General Education Pathway courses abroad must get them pre-authorized by the corresponding GE Pathway Coordinator on campus.

The Study Abroad Office provides students with special GE Pathway Authorization forms during one-on-one advising sessions and application workshops. You can also find these forms online. They are listed under the type of program you plan to go abroad on.  This form requires a signature from the corresponding GE Pathway Coordinator.