Study Abroad Information Sessions
Wednesdays 5-6 pm in SSC 150
Fridays 2-3 pm in SSC 150
*every week except for holidays, dead week & finals week
Forms on this page include:
- Course Substitution Forms
- Upper Division Pathway Forms (Specialty Programs)
- Upper Division Pathway Forms (Partnership Programs)
- GE Course Substitution Form
- Major/Minor Course Substitution Form **Students on Partnership programs should use the USAC Grading Conversions Form when working with academic advisors.
- Chile Articulation Form (Spanish Majors/Minors)
- Costa Rica Articulation Form (Spanish Majors/Minors)
- Cuba Articulation Form (Spanish Majors/Minors)
- Spain Articulation Form (Spanish Majors/Minors)
- France Articulation Form (French Majors/Minors)
- Germany Articulation Form (German Majors/Minors)
- Italy Articulation Form (Italian Minors)
- Upper Division & Lower Division GE Pathway Substitution Form - (for students on Partnership Programs)
There are two types of USAC Programs, Specialty and Partnership. Specialty programs are USAC created programs, where all courses are designed by USAC to match the US credit systems. Partnership Programs are often similar to direct enrollment programs, where a student is enrolled in courses offered by the university they are attending.
If you did not see your program listed above, then it is a partnership program, and you should use the following form to get courses taken abroad authorized as substitutions for your Upper Division Pathways requirements:
Upper Division & Lower Division GE Pathway Substitution Form - Partnership Programs
Students on Partnership programs should use this Grade Conversions for USAC Partnership Programs Form when working with academic advisors. When searching for courses, please refer to your Host Universities website which is located on the USAC website. Seek assistance from a Study Abroad Peer Advisor or Alumni if you are experiencing difficulty locating course descriptions.