Study Abroad Information Sessions
Wednesdays 5-6 pm in SSC 150
Fridays 2-3 pm in SSC 150
*every week except for holidays, dead week & finals week
Forms on this page include:
- General Application Documents
- USAC Prep Packet Forms
- Course Substitution Forms
- Upper Division Pathway Forms (Specialty Programs)
- Upper Division Pathway Forms (Partnership Programs)
The following document is given out at the USAC Application Workshops. It is available here for quick reference and is not meant to replace the application workshops.
- Financial Planning Form
- USAC Program Agreement
- CSU Release of Liability
- Copy (of the information page) of student's valid passport
- Color copy of student's ID card
- GE Course Substitution Form
- Major/Minor Course Substitution Form **Students on Partnership programs should use the USAC Grading Conversions Form when working with academic advisors.
- Chile Articulation Form
- Costa Rica Articulation Form
- Spain Articulation Form
- French Major/Minor Articulation Form
- German Major/Minor Articulation Form
- Italian Minor Articulation Form
- Upper Division & Lower Division GE Pathway Substitution Form - (for students on Partnership Programs)
There are two types of USAC Programs, Specialty and Partnership. Specialty programs are USAC created programs, where all courses are designed by USAC to match the US credit systems. Partnership Programs are often similar to direct enrollment programs, where a student is enrolled in courses offered by the university they are attending.
If you did not see you program listed above, then it is a partnership program, and you should use the following form to get courses taken abroad authorized as substitutions for your Upper Division Pathways requirements:
Upper Division & Lower Division GE Pathway Substitution Form - Partnership Programs
Students on Partnership programs should use this Grade Conversions for USAC Partnership Programs Form when working with academic advisors. Need help finding course descriptions for Partnership programs overseas? Download our Tips and Tricks for Finding Course Descriptions page for some helpful hints.