Study Abroad Information Sessions
Wednesdays 5-6 pm in SSC 150
Fridays 2-3 pm in SSC 150
*every week except for holidays, dead week & finals week
Fun Facts about CSU, Chico Study Abroad:
- We sent nearly 400 Chico State students abroad during the 2015/16 academic year, representing all majors of study.
- Choose from 100+ program locations in 35 Countries around the world.
- Study Abroad for a semester, year, summer or January intersession term.
- You can use financial aid, scholarships and school loans in order to finance your study abroad, and
- Stay on track for graduation by taking courses abroad toward your major, minor or GE pathway requirements.
- CSU, Chico Study Abroad is currently ranked #4 in the nation for the number of students sent abroad for a full academic year or longer, as compared with other masters-granting institutions.
- We were also the #2 sending institution in the nation for participants on the University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) during the 2015/16 academic year.
Interested in learning more? Come check out our office in SSC 440, speak to advisors, past participants or utilize our Online TREK Application in order to start your jouney of a lifetime.
Study Abroad and the Digital Cocoon
If students are unwilling to drop their digital routines when studying abroad, they will miss out on opportunities that come from living in an environment not curated by technology, argue George Greenia and Jacob H. Rooksby.
Study Abroad & Stay on Track for Graduation!
The majority of students who study abroad have told us they still went on to graduate on time from CSU, Chico. How? They planned ahead!