First 200 confirmed students registered online will receive complimentary passes to see Orville Schell & David Breashears:
Climate Change in the Himalayas
Friday, November 5th at 7:30 at Laxson Auditorium
Online Registration Open September 7, 2010
Our Sustainable Future - CSU, Chico
Registration fees for This Way to Sustainability Conference VI include participation in all sessions and workshops except the Friday Laxson event, Climate Change in the Himalayas. Registration fees are as follows:
Faculty/Staff and General Audiences:
- Full 3-Day Chico package $50.00 includes:
- 3-day conference at CSU, Chico campus
- 1 ticket to On the Creek Lecture Series featuring Orville Schell and David Breashears Climate Change in the Himalayas Friday, November 5th at Laxson Auditorium (General Admission)
- Or ~ Butte College Friday attendance at Butte College campus on November 5th only (instead of Chico)
On Friday conference attendees will have the option of attending sessions at the CSU, Chico campus OR at the Butte College campus. Buses will be available to transport participants selecting the Butte College option to the Butte College campus for the day.
- 1-Day package $20.00 includes:
- Conference attendance for one day only, November 4, 5 or 6 at CSU, Chico campus only or at Butte College campus November 5th only
Students - free admission to all regular conference sessions held at the CSU, Chico campus!
- Includes all university and community college students, and K-12 students with a valid student ID card, or with a registered faculty member.
- First 200 pre-registered students will receive a complimentary pass to the On the Creek Lecture Series ~ Orville Schell & David Breashears: Climate Change in the Himalayas Friday, November 5th at
Laxson Auditorium ~ 7:30 pm
- If you are one of the first 200 students to present your online registration receipt and a valid student ID at the registration tables when you arrive, you qualify to receive a complimentary ticket to see Orville Schell and David Breashears on Friday, November 5th at Laxson Auditorium.
- Free the day of your presentation only; additional days registration fee is $20.00 per day. Pre-registration required to validate status.
On-site registration will be available with cash, check or credit card.
Note: All sessions are on a first-come, first-served basis. Pre-registration does not guarantee you a seat in all sessions so you are encouraged to arrive early as space in some sessions may be limited.
Terms of Sale
Cancellations must be submitted in writing and received by us before October 27, 2010. Registrants will be refunded in full, less a $5 administrative fee. Mail refund requests to:
The Institute for Sustainable Development
California State University, Chico
If your cancellation notice is received after October 27, 2010, you will be refunded your registration fee, less $15 administrative fee. Substitutions with two weeks notice are complimentary. No shows forfeit all registration fees.
Ridesharing to the conference with Zimride!
We don't want anyone to miss out on the conference fun, so save some money and the environment by using Zimride to carpool to "This way to Sustainability".
Whether you want to be a driver or a passenger, Zimride is a fun way to meet other conference attendees and save money. Similar to Facebook, Zimriders can view profiles displaying favorite in-car music and radio stations before deciding to share a ride. It's quick and easy to sign up!
Or on Twitter:
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!!
Return to Top