The field of mental health provides many opportunities for Masters in Social Work (MSW) graduates.
With the passage of CA Proposition 63, community mental health clinics throughout California are developing a varitey of innovative and creative programs to address the needs of people who experience mental health challenges.
Employment Opportunites Include:
- Crisis Intervention Teams
- School Based Day Treatment
- Geriatric Mental Health Services
- Transitional Aged Youth Programs
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Programs
- Partial Hospitalization Programs
- Employment Programs
- Youth & Adult Outpatient Treatment Programs