What Do I Need to Begin the Professional Sequence Application Process?
The Professional Sequence Application includes:
- General Information (contact information)
- Social Work Core Course Information (information from your transcripts)
- Questions for Personal Statement (up to 500 words/1 page PER QUESTION)
- Please describe what you believe are your academic and personal strengths as a potential social worker.
- Which social problems are likely the most challenging for you to address? How do you plan to deal with your own bias regarding these social problems?
- Choose Traditional or Distributed Learning program
- Please describe any criminal history including adjudications or convictions for violations of any local, state, federal, Canadian, or international law (other than non-moving motor vehicle violations.
- I have read and agree to abide by the NASW Code of Ethics.
- Volunteer Service or Previous Social Work Experience Documentation (service hours completed or in progress)