What Do I Need to Begin the Professional Sequence Application Process?
The Professional Sequence Application includes:
- Choose Traditional or Distributed Learning program
- General Information (contact information)
- I have read and agree to abide by the NASW Code of Ethics.
- Academic Work (information about ALL community colleges, colleges, and universities you have attended/are attending)
- You will need to attach unofficial transcripts to each community college, college, or university attended.
- Please include all current community college, college, or universities attended.
- You may attach "screen shots" of your unofficial transcripts, as long as your school, courses, grades, and your name are included.
- Social Work Core Course Information (information from your transcripts)
- Volunteer Service or Previous Social Work Experience Documentation (service hours completed or in progress)
- Applicants will need to ask their community and/or volunteer supervisors for documentation on their hours status.
- Applicants will send documents or forward emails indicating this documentation to: email@example.com
- Questions for Personal Statement (each question should be one paragraph long, two pages total, uploaded as PDF, Word Doc, or Word Docx)
- Please describe what you believe are your academic strengths.
- Please describe what you believe are your professional strengths.
- Which social problems are likely the most challenging for you to address?
- How do you plan to deal with your own bias regarding these social problems?
- Please describe any criminal history including adjudications or convictions for violations of any local, state, federal, Canadian, or international law (other than non-moving motor vehicle violations.)