Apply to the Professional Sequence
The Professional Sequence Application Period is CLOSED
The Fall 2015 Application available: September 1, 2015
The Fall 2015 Application Deadline: September 25, 2015
Acceptance Letters will be emailed to your Wildcat Account by Friday, November 20, 2015
Applicants must have already applied to CSU, Chico through CSU MENTOR, or have already been admitted to CSU, Chico to submit a BSW Professional Sequence Application.
Current BSW Professional Sequence Students: Current Professional Sequence students do not need to re-apply, information about Professional Sequence Application Process is sent to all SWRK Majors so that all Undergraduate students are aware of the process.
Applicants will register for Professional Sequence classes as if accepted into the program. Applicants will be contacted by the BSW Program Director once acceptance letters are sent.
Professional Sequence Application Checklist:
- Submit Application online (see link below)
- Email Volunteer Verifications to email@example.com
- Applicants must submit a scanned copy of proof of volunteer hours verified by your agency which you have earned volunteer hours. This verification may be a letter or email from your agency. Please scan and e-mail your agency verifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Volunteer Hours Verification must be sent by the application deadline, September 25, 2015.
- Please send your forms from your CSU, Chico Wildcat Email Account, the preferred correspondence of the University.
- Documents can be scanned at Rapid Graphics Copy Center in the Meriam Library, Room 204.