Apply to the BSW Professional Sequence
The Professional Sequence Application Period opens August 2016
Application available: August 29th, 2016
Application Deadline: September 30th, 2016
Acceptance Letters will be emailed to your Wildcat Account by November 23, 2016
Applicants must have already applied to CSU, Chico through CSU MENTOR, or have already been admitted to CSU, Chico to submit a BSW Professional Sequence Application.
Applicants will register for Professional Sequence classes as if accepted into the program. Applicants will be contacted by the BSW Program Director once acceptance letters are sent.
Professional Sequence Application Checklist:
- Submit Application online, with
- Uploaded unofficial transcripts from all colleges, community colleges, and/or universities attended
- Personal Statement (Click here for questions)
- Volunteer Hour Verification Letters submitted by your supervisors (See BSW Application Walk Through Document below for more information).
- Documents can be scanned at Rapid Graphics Copy Center in the Meriam Library, room 204.
- If you have questions about this process, please contact Jenny Funk or firstname.lastname@example.org.