Ready for Sequence
Am I Ready to Apply to the Professional Sequence?
You Are Ready to Begin the Professional Sequence If:
- Achieved junior class standing, including upper division transfer students with at least 60 transferable semester college units (90 or more quarter units).
- Completed or have in progress the required General Education (GE) units (See the University Catalog) including the United States History, Constitution, and American Ideals requirement.
- Completed or have in progress, the Social Work Core (SWRK 170, SWRK 200 & SWRK 302) at CSU, Chico or their articulated equivalents. (See: http://www.assist.org/web-assist/welcome.html )
- A minimum overall GPA of 2.0.
- Passed all Social Work Core courses with a minimum of a C-; however, overall GPA must be 2.0+
- Documented completion of 60 hours of volunteer work in one or more social service agencies. Hours must be completed by January 19th, 2016.
- Submitted the Professional Sequence Application with uploaded unofficial transcripts, and email volunteer hour verifications to email@example.com.