School of Social Work Office Hours
9:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday*
*with the exception of academic holidays
Mental Health Employment Opportunities
The field of mental health provides many opportunities for Masters in Social Work (MSW) graduates.
With the passage of CA Proposition 63, community mental health clinics throughout California are developing a varitey of innovative and creative programs to address the needs of people who experience mental health challenges.
Employment Opportunites Include:
- Crisis Intervention Teams
- School Based Day Treatment
- Geriatric Mental Health Services
- Transitional Aged Youth Programs
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Programs
- Partial Hospitalization Programs
- Employment Programs
- Youth & Adult Outpatient Treatment Programs