How Do I Take 2?
- Create a two-year graduation plan your first semester on campus, and take personal responsibility to achieve it.
- Meet with Academic Advising and your major advisor early and often each semester. They are your partners in creating your two-year graduation plan.
- Learn how to use your Degree Progress Report and consult it frequently.
- Plan ahead if you want to study abroad or do an internship. Advisors can show you how to have a rich educational experience and still graduate in two years.
- Use summer session and intersession to your advantage by taking classes to catch up or move ahead in degree progress.
Commit to It
- Enroll in and complete 15 units per semester.
- Study 35 hours each week. Treat your classes like a job. To do well, you need to devote time—lots of time.
- Pursue your major with determination! Seek advising on the prospects for your major after graduation.
- Chico State Career Center can help you with a career assessment that matches your career aspirations with your major.
- Seek help immediately if you’re starting to fall behind in your two-year graduation plan. No matter the reason, Chico State has resources to help, including: