Commit to a Sustainable Future — Walk, bike, or bus to campus
Wheels with no strings attached
Need a car? Borrow a Zipcar! CSU, Chico has partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to the area. To use Zipcars, simply register as a member, reserve a car online or by phone, use your Zipcard to enter the car, and drive away. When you’re done, return the car to the same location where you picked it up.
As a member you get:
- Access to Zipcars 24/7.
- Discounted hourly rates for faculty, staff, and students age 18 and older: rates start at just $7.50/hour or $69/day.
- Gas, insurance, and maintenance are included for free!
- Join for only $25 a year, and receive $35 in driving credit your first month.
Learn more and get started at http://www.zipcar.com/chicostate
- For staff/student inquiries regarding approval to join the CSU, Chico plan, please contact Fletcher Alexander, Institute for Sustainable Development: (530) 898-3332.
- For inquiries regarding parking, please contact Parking: (530) 898-5555.
- For all other ZipCar inquiries, please contact ZipCar: 1-866-4ZIPCAR.
Need more information?