BUY TICKETS NOW!!!
Art is the lie that makes us realize the truth
– Pablo Picasso
Teaching is the central task of the faculty of the theatre department, aided by the technical staff, but student learning is our goal. Effective teaching takes place when high expectations, rigorous standards, disciplined effort, and love of the art create a community of curious and eager learners who find delight and fulfillment in both knowing and knowing how.
With that thought in mind, the department urges students to view their instructors and the material presented in classroom instruction as resources, rather than the sole sources, of their learning.
The following links allow students to stay informed about department policies and announcements and provide additional information and resources to support our learning community.
- Department Handbook
- Department Library Holdings
- Scholarship Information
- Reading List
- Career Center - job hunting/internship resources
- Alumni Network
- Student Portfolio Review Information (pdf)
- Student Portfolio Submission Form (pdf)
- Stage Manager's Handbook (pdf)
- Scholarship Application - Available in January
- Women's Makeup Tutorial Video
- Men's Makeup Tutorial Video