Learning Management Systems II
California State University, Chico investigated enterprise level "learning management systems" in planning for their future. This Web site is documentation of their "charge" and objectives, their process, and the rubric tools they developed to complete their investigation. It is being shared publicly for those who may find value in the process.
Vendors were invited to Chico's campus to present their vision for the future. This took place in February and March of 2005.
Web site includes the following:
- Committee - Committee charge from the CIO, and members of the committee
- Literature - Reference materials and resources
- Vendors - Links to vendors considered
- Meeting Minutes/Rubrics - All offical committee minutes, and links to rubrics developed
- Final Committee Report (PDF format)
- Press Release: Chico Chooses Its Next-Generation Learning Management System
- Evaluation Questions used (PDF format)
- WebCT Impact Users Conference presentation, July 2006 (PowerPoint Presentation)
- New! Docummentary DVD: Navigating the Implementation of an Enterprise Learning Management System:
A Chico State Perspective
- The Moving House Poster: snapshot of an LMS Migration scheme (drawing by Chris Ficken)