TLP provides services and online resources to help you build your instructional materials and plan your online delivery.
Meet one-on-one with an Instructional Technology Consultant to discuss your teaching style and appropriate use of technology to support teaching and learning.
- Claudine Franquet
- Peter DiFalco
- Ann Steckel
- Marjorie Shepard
- James Aird
TLP can help you use this widely-adopted instrument developed at Chico to guide your course development and improvement.
- Learn about the Exemplary Online Instruction process
- See EOI-recognized classes and learn how they succeeded.
James Tyler, electronic resource librarian, provides excellent resources to help you find and use online material effectively and legally.
- Link to free library materials like articles, eBooks and eReserves
- Find free online instructional media such as images, sounds and video
- Learn about copyright policies and the TEACH Act
Various efforts are ongoing to redesign courses to improve student engagement and performance through the application of new technology and pedagogy. TLP supports individual courses, departments and colleges in these projects.
- Academy e-Learning - the Provost, Council of Academic Deans and Academic Technology are sponsoring a number of large-course redesign projects each year.
- Contact Laura Sederberg if you or your department are interested in adding online components to a course or program.
Phone: (530) 898-6167
Hours: Monday - Thursday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Meriam Library 031 (temp)