Online TrainingThere are multiple systems the campus uses to enroll employees in training. However, there are a few primary systems the campus uses to deliver online training:
- SkillPort is the CSU Systemwide Professional Development online training tool for delivering online course content. The system delivers training from multiple online training vendor libraries (SkillSoft, LawRoom, and MindLeaders).
- EHS Training System (a.k.a. "CSU, Chico Training/Learning Management System" is a campus training tool that:
- Delivers online training
- Reserves seats for in-person training for multiple training coordinators on campus
- Records training completion for both online and in-person trainings in the system
- CSU eLearning which delivers content from MindLeaders - for a cost
- CSYou links via CSU Systemwide Professional Development
These guides will help you make sure you are ready to access these systems.
Your computer should meet these requirements.
If you have access problems or fail one of the checks above, try these steps.
How to access courses online:
- CSU online training via SkillPort
- EHS & CSU, Chico Training System
- CSU eLearning
- CSU Systemwide Professional Development (The Source) and CSYou
For technical support, please contact IT Support Services.