Online TrainingThere are multiple systems the campus uses to enroll employees in training. However, there are a few primary systems the campus uses to deliver online training:
- SkillSoft is the CSU eLearning system used by Systemwide Professional Development (SPD) for delivering online course content. The system delivers training from multiple online training vendor libraries (SkillSoft, LawRoom, and SkillChoice/MindLeaders).
- EHS Training System (a.k.a. CSU, Chico Training/Learning Management System is a campus training tool that:
- Delivers online training
- Reserves seats for in-person training for multiple training coordinators on campus
- Records training completion for both online and in-person trainings in the system
- lynda.com is a campus online library of courses on software tools and skills
For technical support, please contact IT Support Services.