CSU Online Training Instructions
SkillPort Online Learning
To access SkillPort, we recommend you have:
- A recent/current version of Java (ver. 5.0 or above)
- Pop-up blockers turned off
To view system requirements, go to documentation.skillsoft.com
How to Access Courses
- Go to Skillport
- Login using your Chico State username and password
- Click on the My Plan tab to view compliance training courses. A new page will display.
- Click on the Catalog tab to view optional training.
- Hover over the course name and select "Launch" to the right of the course name. The course will open in a separate window.
Email notices and reminders will come from "TrainingNotifications@calstate.edu" and are legitimate. However, questions regarding the training should be forwarded to Professional Development.
Trouble with SkillPort?
If you are having trouble with SkillPort, the following links may be helpful to you.
SkillPort / SkillSoft Product Knowledge Base
A comprehensive guide to supported and required hardware and software
A short guide to browser setup.
For technical support, please contact IT Support Services.
For training questions, please contact Professional Development.