lynda.com provides on-demand, just-in-time training
We are now providing unlimited access to lynda.com for all faculty, staff and student employees. lynda.com is an online library of courses on software tools and skills. To learn more, we suggest that you watch the introductory movie about the service, and watch How to use lynda.com.
Here are just a few of the benefits to using lynda.com:
- Courses include a wide variety of technology and disciplines
- Up-to-date content helps to keep your skills current
- New courses are added every week
- Access to instructors’ exercise files let you follow along as you watch tutorials
- Closed captioning and searchable, timecoded transcripts for increased comprehension
- Beginner to advanced courses to learn at your level
- Watch complete courses or individual tutorials as you need them
What are some relevant lynda.com courses?
- Excel 2010 Essential Training
- Windows 8
- Microsoft Office 2010 Essential Training
- Excel Pivot Tables in depth
- iPad Classroom Fundamentals
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Google Drive Essential Training
- Google Apps Essential Training
- WordPress fundamentals
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Essentials
- CS6 Essential Training
- Ruby on Rails Essential Training
To access your complimentary account go to www.csuchico.edu/lynda and follow the link to sign on using our campus authentication system.