What ETS Offers You
Services We Provide
The ETS program motivates students to pursue educationa and career goals. ETS advisors enhance student's personal and academic development through monthly workshops, one-on-one counseling, college visits, leadership conferences and summer program opportunities. All programs services are free, but students are expected to make a serious commitment to both their academic education and the ETS program.
- Transcript Review
- Fulfilling A-G requirements for four-year universities
- ACT/SAT preparation workshops and fee waivers
- Leadership Conferences held at CSU, Chico and other universities
- Opportunities to apply for academic enrichment programs such as Butte College LEAP Academy, Butte College Summer Connection and Upward Bound Math/ Science Programs
- Assistance in the college search process
- Step-by-step assitance with completing college applications
- Information on admissions, financial aid, college enrollment process and educational equity programs (SSS, EOP, EOP&S, and CAMP)
- College visitation trips
- Information on majors and careers
- Assitance with completing and autobiographical statement for colleges and educational equity programs
Financial Aid Awareness
- Assistance in completing Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) forms
- Assistance with scholarship searches
- Assistance wtih completing autobiographical statement for scholarships
- Financial literacy workshops
How Much Does it Cost?
It's a program that is cost-free. Which means, no cost to you, your parents, or your family!