What ETS Offers You
Services We Provide
The ETS program motivates students to pursue educational and career goals. ETS advisors enhance student's personal and academic development through monthly workshops, one-on-one counseling, college visits, leadership conferences and summer program opportunities. Most program services are free, students are expected to make a serious commitment to both their academics and the ETS program.
- Transcript Review
- Fulfilling A-G requirements for four-year universities
- ACT/SAT preparation workshops and fee waivers
- Leadership Conferences held at CSU Chico and other universities
- Opportunities to apply for academic enrichment programs such as Upward Bound Math/Science
- Assistance in the college search process
- Assistance with completing college applications
- Information on admissions, financial aid, college enrollment process and educational equity programs (SSS, EOP, and CAMP)
- College visitation trips
- Information on majors and careers
- Assistance with completing an autobiographical statement for scholarships
Financial Aid Awareness
- Assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) forms
- Assistance with scholarship searches
- Assistance with completing autobiographical statement for scholarships
- Financial literacy workshops
How much does it cost?
Most services are free, which means little to no cost to you, your parents or your family!