- Analyze and report on the methods of transportation used to access the University by students and staff.
- Prioritize the methods of transportation used by students and staff in order to better understand the demands for service.
- Recommend funding alternatives to support the transportation programs identified as being needed.
- Review the location, size and mix of motor vehicle, motorcycle and bicycle parking lots on campus and recommend any changes which would be helpful to the University community.
- Review location and direction of pedestrian walkways on campus and make suggestions as to changes needed to improve pedestrian access to and through the campus.
|Robyn Hearne, Chair||Chief, University Police & Parking Services||(530) 898-5555||Zip 133|
|Vacant||Financial Services||(530) 898-6231||Zip 133|
|Vacant||A.S. Sustainability||(530)898-6677||Zip 750|
|Alexander Fletcher||Sustainability Coordinator||(530) 898-3332||Zip 215|
|Student, A.S. Environmental Affairs||(530) 898-5701||Zip 750|
|Kirk Monfort||Faculty, Civil Engineering Department||(530) 898-6663||Zip 855|
|Luis Caraballo||Facilities Management & Services||(530) 898-6222||Zip 925|
|Marvin Pratt||Environmental Health & Safety||(530) 898-5126||Zip 019|
|Student Activities||(530) 898-5396||Zip 755|
|Alan Rellaford||University Advancement||(530) 898-4776||Zip 015|
|Wyatt West||City of Chico||(530) 879-6941|