To purchase your Field Trip tickets, please call the University Box Office, (530) 898-6333 or email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chico Performances Field Trip Series
- Field Trip orders are now available.
- Field Trip performances will start at either 9:30, 10:30, or 11:30 a.m. — please note the start time of the Field Trip you request. Doors open 30 minutes prior to each Field Trip.
- All Field Trips are 50-55 minutes in length.
- All Field Trip seats are $5 per seat, including students, teachers & chaperones.
How to Order Tickets:
Lottery: Through August 29, all Field Trip orders must be submitted for a Lottery. See details here.
After September 1, Field Trip tickets may be ordered in the following ways:
- By Phone: (530) 898-6333
- By Walk Up: Visit the Unviersity Box Office on the corner of 3rd & Chestnut Streets in Chico, M-F 10 a.m - 6 p.m.
- By Mail: Send in your Field Trip order. Field Trip mail orders will be filled in a by ‘date & time received’ order. Please include a $4 “mailing and handling” fee per mail order.
University Box Office
Chico, CA 95929-0120
- By Email: email@example.com
In Order For Your Field Trip Order to be Filled In a Timely Manner, Please Make Sure of the Following:
- Your Field Trip order form is filled out completely (see note below).
- You have attached a complete form of payment (check, credit-card information, or completed Purchase Order from your school).
- You have included all students, chaperones and additional parents in your Field Trip Order. (Additional seat requests after original purchase may not be able to be filled.)
- The number of seats requested matches your payment amount ($5 per seat).
- Please include a $4 handling fee per order if your order is placed electronically, over the phone, by fax, or by mail. Orders placed in person do not get charged the $4 handling fee.
- For assistance with disability needs, please inform the University Box Office at the time of your order, or contact Chris Zinna at (530) 898-4325 as soon as you become aware that disability needs are necessary.
- Field Trip orders are non-refundable.
- Exchanges are allowed for a $10 exchange fee.
- Exchanges must be requested at least 14 days prior to the Field Trip performance date.
- If you do not know the name of the teacher you will be purchasing Field Trip tickets for, please make sure you at least fill out the school name and contact info, and include the name and contact for the purchaser as well.
- Parking for vehicles is available in local city lots. Bus drop off is at Holt Hall on Arcadian Avenue (behind Bidwell Mansion).
- Please box all lunches in a cooler or plastic tub. Food and drinks are not allowed in the Auditorium.
Please contact the University Box Office(530) 898-6333