University Staff Development Programs
CSU, Chico's Strategic Priority #2
"Believing in the importance of faculty and staff and their role in student success, we will continue to invest in faculty and staff development."
Click on each box to be directed to Unit's website
New Materials ready for checkout in the Resource Library!
The University Staff Development Program is proud to add three new books to the Resource Library:
- "Reframing Academic Leadership" by Lee G. Bolman and Joan V. Gallos
- "Hits of Humor"-CD by Steve Gilliland
- "Hits of Humor" by Steve Gilliland
- "Words To Live By" by Steve Gilliland
- "Making A Difference"-DVD by Steve Gilliland
- "Making A Difference"-Audio Book by Steve Gilliland
- "Making A Difference" by Steve Gilliland
- "The Truth About Balance" by Colette Carlson
- "The Truth About Communication" by Colette Carlson
- "Our Iceberg Is Melting" by John Kotter
- "The Good Stuff" by Christine Cashen
- "Healthy Motivations" by Andy Core
- "The I in Team" by Susan K. Gerke and Linda V. Berens
Desktop Training Available
Desktop Training is available for faculty and staff from IT Support Services (ITSS).