Free Training Resources
- CSU SkillChoice eLearning Courses
- Offers thousands of online eLearning courses, books, and videos.
- CSU's System wide Professional Development provides options for CSU Employees to expand their job-related learning beyond campus offering.
- Faculty, staff and student employees have unlimited access to an online library of courses on software tools and skills.
- Microsoft Office Online
- Learn more about Microsoft programs in your free time and at no cost. You select the program, the specific topics that interest you and work on it at your leisure.
MLIB 457 is available to use for online training if a staff member wants to train somewhere other than their desk/office. Open lab times can be arranged. Please check for room availability.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.