New Materials ready for checkout in the Resource Library!
The University Staff Development Program is proud to add three new books to the Resource Library:
- "Reframing Academic Leadership" by Lee G. Bolman and Joan V. Gallos
- "Hits of Humor"-CD by Steve Gilliland
- "Hits of Humor" by Steve Gilliland
- "Words To Live By" by Steve Gilliland
- "Making A Difference"-DVD by Steve Gilliland
- "Making A Difference"-Audio Book by Steve Gilliland
- "Making A Difference" by Steve Gilliland
- "The Truth About Balance" by Colette Carlson
- "The Truth About Communication" by Colette Carlson
- "Our Iceberg Is Melting" by John Kotter
- "The Good Stuff" by Christine Cashen
- "Healthy Motivations" by Andy Core
- "The I in Team" by Susan K. Gerke and Linda V. Berens
The University Staff Development's Resource Library offers numerous training materials that university staff may check out and review at their leisure. There is a wide range of training/developmental materials such as books, audios, videos, etc that are available now!
These resources and many more are located in Kendall 106 and are ready to be checked out! Please call ahead to make sure they are available for your use.
Chair of the University Staff Development Committee
Kendall 106, California State University Chico