Continuing Benefits at CSU Chico

If you are a continuing student, you must fill out a Chico State Office of Veterans Affairs application prior to each semester you plan to attend.

  • Here are the applications. Fall/Spring, Summer/Winter Intersession.
  • You will also need to provide a program plan for whatever academic goal you are approved for. We need this document to verify that the classes you are enrolled in are going toward your degree. You only need to bring this in once unless something changes, such as a course substitution.

Note, If you are in the following majors you do not need to bring in a program plan: Psychology, Nursing, Computer Science, Sustainable Manufacturing, Journalism or Civil, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering

You can bring these forms into our office, fax it in or email us a signed copy.