Faculty Substitute Funding

The Office of the Vice Provost for Budget and Resource Allocation will fund, budget permitting, General Fund allocations for faculty substitutes needed to backfill in the classroom. Typical reasons to need this funding would include a medical leave of absence, FML, bereavement, etc. Funding is subject to the approval of the Vice Provost.

Please fill out the Faculty Substitute Funding Request Form.

In order to determine the amount of funding needed, please use the Excel formula worksheet and attach it to the request form. Send both documents to VPBAR zip 110.

If approved, a budget transfer will be made to the college.