Student Learning Fee
Executive Order 1049 establishes a new fund, the Student Learning Fee, to enhance the student learning experience at California State University, Chico. Each semester, student fees are collected in lieu of the collection of miscellaneous course fees. A portion of those fees are allocated to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, who has responsibility for determining how these funds will be used to enhance student learning in consultation with CFAC.
Faculty, students, and staff are encouraged to submit proposals electronically via the Student Learning Fee site: http://apps.csuchico.edu/learningfee.
Following consultation with the Campus Fee Advisory Committee, the Provost's final allocations for each academic year are listed below.
- Student Learning Fee Awards for 2013-2014
- Student Learning Fee Awards for 2012-2013
- Student Learning Fee Awards for 2011-2012
- Student Learning Fee Awards for 2010-2011
Additional documentation on guidelines, deadlines, and instructions for submitting proposals:
- Proposal Guidelines
- College Committee Guidelines
- Student Learning Fee Timeline
- Student/College Committee Nomination Form
- Proposal Step-by-Step Guidelines
- AAS Site Authorization Guidelines
- Viewing/Printing Instructions
- Reviewing/Ranking Instructions
- Consolidated Campus Fee (EO 1049) Expenditure Guidelines for the Student Learning Fee.
Questions may be e-mailed to email@example.com.