Diversity through Educational and Co-Curricular Programs
Links to Evidence and Related Topics
- 31 student organizations dealing with diversity and a wide number of activities
listed on the home pages of many of these organizations.
- AS Annual Report mentions the activities and accomplishments of many of the student organizations:
- Activity Fee Program Budget Questionnaire Information (student attendance, learning goals and objectives, activities) is available for any program funded through the AS Activity Fee (6 per
- Building Bridges provides a wide variety of activities, lectures, and materials dealing with diversity.
- Kaleidoscope the University's listing of all performing arts events and lectures, published each year, and
distributed throughout the community has much information about diversity events and activities.
- Listing of all CSU, Chico events and activities
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Conversations on Diversity - regular noon-time program offered by the Multicultural and Gender Studies