Other Miscellaneous data:
- ACCESS records of visits and purpose. (not compiled)
- Center for Alternative Medicine Campus Report Card for
- DSS Brochure
- Alternative text requests: DSS procured or produced around 70 texts during the year. This figure combines those books produced in house with those obtained from other sources including,
RFBD, publishers and CAM. In addition, DSS produced a number of articles and readings exceeding 20.
- Cart requests: 29 students signed up for cart rides during the
2005-06 academic year. Some had temporary mobility issues while others were permanently on the ride board. Rides provided averaged out to about 6 per day.
- Equipment check out: DSS loaned thirty different pieces of adaptive equipment and/or software during the 2005-06 academic year. These included computer software for reading alternative text
as well as recording devices, players for alternative text and listening devices for the hearing impaired. In addition, during the 2005-06 academic year, DSS loaned out 28 elevator keys for
those who are mobility impaired.
- Library policies for SSWD and support.
- Nondiscrimination Policy Regarding Individuals with Disabilities, EM 07-09
- Testing: Every year DSS tracks test accommodation request slips. During the 2005-06 year approximately 1300 requests were recorded. This represents the number of times DSS provided an
environment for extended time and/or a distraction reduced environment. There were approximately 80 requests for tests which require special proctoring, readers, scribes or other specialized