Instructionally Related Activities (IRA) and Chico Performances
Links to Evidence and Related Topics
- Chico Performances web site lists performances for each year.
Audiences are routinely canvassed as to the quality of the performance.
- Total Event Attendance and attendance by service region
- Teachers provide anecdotal verbal feedback about the Field Trip Series during master classes, lecture demonstrations, and lectures and the children provide feedback as well.
- Campus instructors and students give feedback from the Master Classes, Workshops, and Lecture Demonstrations that are provided by Chico Performances.
- IRA Minutes and Agendas
- IRA Work Study Requests
- Exemplary Performance Proposals and Post Event Evaluation Forms
- Requests for Certification of new programs
- Each college/unit reviewed every 3 years on a rotating basis:
- Websites for all colleges may have information about their programs
- Education code: sections 89230 and 89721
- Title 5, Sectional 41800.2
- Executive Order 429
- Memoranda EP&R 83-58 and BA 82-38
- SUAM 3726.14
- IRA Brochure
- Other co-curricular programs