CSU, Chico Generated Data
Links to Evidence and Related Topics
- Office of Institutional Research maintains a data base of historical and current facts
about the university, including applications, enrollments, degrees granted, demographics, test scores, grades, courses and outcomes.
- Student Evaluations of Teaching (SETs)
- Student Evaluation of Faculty: FPPP
- Faculty Personnel Policies and Procedures (FPPP)
- Program Review Guidelines
- Old Strategic Indicators:
- President's Taskforce on the Future,
including the June 1994 report, The Future of CSU, Chico
- Rethan's Council on Institutional Effectiveness and Accountability
- King's Ad Hoc Data Management Group
- Periodic Surveys
- Faculty IT Survey (biennial); 1999-2005 results
- Staff IT Survey (biennial); 1999-2005 results
- Ad hoc surveys on management issues, summer hours, etc.
- Parallel (non-IR) work that speaks to "addressing strategic needs":
- 95% of Departments have reported that they have the following in place and use these for assessment purposes:
- Facts and Statistics
- The Library is a tremendous source of data relevant to running a university
- Enrollment Data disseminated via the Data Store and used in decision making at all levels.
- Chico Financial Data Mart: BRIO On-Demand server for access to business and financial information for authorized
- Enrollment Management: Access to student information and reports for authorized users.
- APO Academic Data Base Services: Classroom and
Office Management information
- Common Data Set for California State University, Chico
- IPEDS : Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System