CSU, Chico selected to conduct its Capacity and Preparatory Review within the framework of Strategic Plan for the Future: Chico chose to adopt the strategic planning based approach. Accordingly, the presentation of its report is organized around the university's strategic priorities in such a way as to demonstrate its commitment to Institutional Capacity-clear purposes, institutional integrity, fiscal stability, and organizational structures to fulfill its purposes.
- High Quality Learning Environments
- Superior Faculty and Staff Resources
- Superior Knowledge and Learning-Enabling Resources
- Serving the Needs of the North State
- Institutional Effectiveness and Accountability
- An Environmentally-Engaged Campus