Engagement of Campus Community
The first draft of the California State University, Chico Institutional Proposal was developed by members of the Council of Institutional Effectiveness and Accountability (CIE&A) which serves as the Steering Committee for the WASC re-accreditation effort.
During spring 2003, draft proposals were reviewed by
- Members of the Executive Committee of the Academic Senate.
- Members of the Educational Policies and Programs Committee of the Academic Senate.
- Members of the Staff Council.
- Members of the Council of Academic Deans.
- Members of Provost Staff.
- Academic Chairs.
- Members of the Business and Finance Leadership Team.
- Members of the UASA Planning Council and Advancement Staff.
- Members of the President's Cabinet.
- Campus community and external publics via the specially-created CSU, Chico WASC Re-accreditation Website.
After a series of iterations of review, the CSU, Chico Institutional Proposal was submitted to the Senior Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges on October 15, 2003.