Your contribution are welcome! If you are interested in contributing to the Journal of Visual Cultural Research, please check the following procedure.
- Acceptable topics: all topics related to popular and visual cultures are welcome!
- Category: Please describe your paper as either
- Visual Images
- Font & Length: Times/12. around 3,000 - 5,000 words (not including notes, references, and visual images) the length is negotiable!
- Visual Images: Each image size should be 72 resolution (not to exceed 640 x 480). All information (including text and visuals should not be more than 1 MB per send.
- Image placement: Place all images and tables in a seperate file. Use "insert photo 1 here" or "table 1 here" within text.
- Copyright: You must have copyright releases for all images. If the visual images do not belong to the author, a copyright release (permission) should be obtained from the copyright holder.
- If you have a publiched paper with content similar to the submitted paper, please include the title of the paper, the name of publication, the year and the publisher with your submission.
- E-mail to: Masami Toku
- Send to:
Masami Toku. Ed.D.
Dept. of Art and Art History
California State University, Chico
CA, 95928-0820 USA
If you have any questions about your paper and others, please don't hesitate to contact the editor. Dr. Toku.
This site and its contents © copyright . Masami Toku.
All images are © copyright their respective copyright holders as noted.
No reproduction without written permission.