Chico Personal Activity Space Map. Due Monday, 8/28/17
1. Sign in to your Google account.
2. Go to “My maps” by clicking on search bar.
3. Click “create”.
4. Zoom into Chico by scrolling or typing “Chico” in the search bar. Zoom in close enough so that you can see street names and where you live.
5. Add places to your map. What kind of places? Places that you visit at least once a week in Chico (home, school, church, favorite park, favorite store…). These make up your Chico personal activity space.
6. Click on the upside down teardrop to add symbols for these locations.
7. For each symbol, include a label.
“On the left column, there is a blue underlined title that says "Individual Styles". You can click on it and there should be a tab for "Set Labels" and you choose "Name". So when you put in your points on the map, it lets you type in a name”
8. Print out and bring to class on Wednesday.