1. What were the populations of the global core and periphery in 1960?
2. To what “gap” does Rosling refer?
3. Describe the changes in the world population between 1960 and 2010.
4. What changes does he predict for the global population between 2010 and 2050?
5. What are the measures on Rosling’s graph? _____________________________
6. What does each of these indicate about a country’s population?
7. What happens to each of these indicators after Roslng begins the graph?
9. Why do the poorest 2 billon people continue to have high total fertility rates?