16th Chico Topology Conference &
60th Cascade Topology Seminar
May 4-6, 2018 CSU, Chico, California
· Marion Campisi (San Jose State University)
Distortion and the bridge distance of knots
· Wlodzimierz Charatonik (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
· Hyoungjun Kim (Ewha Womans University)
Ropelength of (n,2)-torus knots with supercoil structure
· Terry Gannon (University of Alberta)
Modular tensor categories and the search for the exotic
· Danielle O’Donnol (Indiana University)
Planar Legendrian Graphs
· Candice Price (University of San Diego):
Unravelling Biochemistry Mysteries: Knot Theory Applied to Biochemistry
· Matt Rathbun (CSU, Fullerton):
Hyperbolic manifolds containing high topological index surfaces
· Ed Tymchatyn (University of Saskatchewan):
Information about travel and lodging (click here).
Registration: There is no registration fee, but for planning purposes, please let Thomas know if you are coming.
Organizer: Thomas Mattman (TMattman@CSUChico.edu).
Check out past conferences: