Academic Advising Programs

Upper Division GE

While completion of an Associate for Transfer degree does meet all lower-division general education requirements, you will still be held to completion of the Upper Division General Education Pathway. 

You must complete 3 courses from the same Interdisciplinary Pathway:

  • Upper Division Natural Sciences
  • Upper Division Arts/Humanities
  • Upper Division Social Sciences

Proceed to Next Section: Similar Programs

Return to: Tutorial Sections