Accounts Payable

Accounts Payable

What We Do

Accounts Payable (AP) is part of the Financial Accounting and Reporting department within the Division of Business and Finance. AP provides administrative and fiscal support to the campus community and its suppliers.

  • Payment of invoices
  • Business related reimbursements (Employee travel and hospitality)
  • Procurement card charge reconciliation and distribution
  • Voyager (gas card) charge reconciliation and distribution
  • Moving and relocation expense claims
  • 1099, Sales and use tax reporting
  • Training

Payments are made in accordance with the laws of the state of California, applicable federal laws including Internal Revenue Service regulations and the policies and procedures of the California State University (CSU) system.

How Can We Help?

Expand All | Collapse All

  • What form do I use?

    Please see our Forms page for a full list of forms.

    • Direct Pay - Used for processing payments directly to vendors for memberships, subscriptions, employee reimbursements, newspaper ads and lodging agreements with local hotels.
    • Pre-Travel - Used for requesting reimbursements for travel related expenses incurred prior to approved trip.
    • Hospitality - Used for requesting reimbursement for campus sponsored events or hosting of guests as defined by the campus Hospitality Procedures.
  • How do I process petty cash reimbursements?

    Please complete a petty cash reimbursement form and submit approved form and scanned copy of receipts to Accounts Payable at accountspayable@csuchico.eduPlease refer to the Petty Cash procedures for allowable expenses and monetary limits for this type of reimbursement.

  • How do I request moving a transaction or correcting a chartfield?

    If the transaction involves an open PO please work directly with the buyer to update the PO as appropriate.

    If the transaction is posted in you reports with a chartfield error that needs to be corrected or relocated please contact Financial Accounting and Reporting at and request a journal entry.