Professional Etiquette Dinner
- Enjoy a four-course meal
- This is a FUN, low pressure event to learn how to conduct yourself with proper etiquette during a meal
- Helps out with professional dining experiences, special events, hospitality and Thanksgiving at the in-laws
- Great way to meet new people and learn new skills
All majors and class levels will benefit from this exciting and informative event!
- Cost: $10 (Tickets available soon)
- Pre-registration is required
- Professional attire encouraged
- Need more information? Watch the video or call us: 530-898-5253
Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 6-8 p.m.
Tickets not available at the door