General Education

The University requires a certain number of courses to create a General Education (GE). Details are provided in the University Catalog.

Students majoring in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems have modifications to their GE requirements. These modifications help reduce the number of units you must take to graduate in a high-unit major.

Ask your Advisor should you have any questions about these requirements.  For help on university issues concerning advising (as opposed to departmental program concerns) please visit Academic Advising Programs.