Chico State Enterprises

Vendor Payments and Reimbursements

Accounts Payable is responsible for processing the following types of payments in accordance with the laws of California and applicable federal laws of the Internal Revenue Service.

  • Payment of invoices
  • Reimbursements for travel, hospitality, and business-related expenses
  • Petty cash replenishments
  • Award and Prize recipient payments
  • Donation, Stipend, and Honorarium payments

Please see the following CSE Announcements for more instructions:  

Fillable Check Requests

During the period of telecommuting, CSE will process check requests from email requests vs. paper. Be aware that turnaround time for payment could be delayed based on capacity.

A new fillable check request has been added to CSE’s webpage for your convenience. If necessary, use the second page fillable form as well.

Do I need a Payee Data Record?

Individuals who receive payments from Chico State Enterprises (CSE) or the University Foundation (UF) must fill out a Payee Data Record before a payment is processed when the income is tax reportable.  Examples of reportable income include but are not limited to payments to vendors, independent contractors, guest speakers, performers, scholarships, prize and award recipients, and stipends.

Note:  This form contains Level 1 data and should not be sent via email, but collected via a secure Box link provided by CSE AP.

Payee Data Record (PDF)