Distribution Services

Student Mail & Packages

University Housing & Food Service(opens in new window) provides mail and package service for students living on campus. Contact the main office by calling 530-898-6325 or visit the University Housing(opens in new window) website to find out more.

Specific information on mailing and package services for students living in university housing is found at the General FAQ(opens in new window) web page.