View the latest updates and emergency notifications on the COVID-19 News & Information website.
Dream Center

Applying for Admission to CSU, Chico

Undocumented/AB 540 students applying for admission to CSU, Chico should apply through Cal State Apply(opens in new window). Information on the application process can be found on the CSU, Chico admissions site and on the CSUMentor website.

After you have been admitted, submit a California Non-Resident Tuition Exemption Request (PDF) to the Office of Admissions. As an admitted student, you will be required to submit high school transcripts and appropriate records of high school graduation or the equivalent.

If you need additional assistance with the application process, please contact:

Jamile Balli, Admissions Counselor
Admissions Office
SSC 130
Campus Zip 0722