Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I think my Degree Progress Report is wrong.  What can I do?

A: For progress towards your General Education requirements, contact Academic Evaluations via email, or during phone or drop in hours (See Contact Us).  If there is a problem with your Major or Minor, contact the appropriate department that offers your Major or Minor.  Any substitutions for required classes for the Major or Minor are approved and submitted to Academic Evaluations by the respective department.